I - REGISTRATION
Attention: Fill in your registration form with a valid e-mail address, as all communication regarding the Congress will be done through this e-mail.
- Payment can be done through PayPal, bank deposit or wire tranfer (TED/DOC) and according to the values and expiration dates defined in the table above.
Fill in the online registration form, and at the end of the process click on the PayPal link to make the payment. There is no need to send the receipt.
Bank Deposit (Brazilians Citizens Only)
Fill in the online registration form, and make the deposit in the indicated bank account. After making the deposit send the receipt through the PARTICIPANT'S AREA, so that we can identify you and approve your registration. After this approval, you will receive an email confirmation (e-mail address registered in the registration form - if you don't receive it, check your "junk mail" folder).
Wire Transfer (Brazilians Citizens Only)
Fill in the online registration form, and make the transfer via TED or DOC in the indicated bank account. After making the tranfer send the receipt through the PARTICIPANT'S AREA, so that we can identify you and approve your registration. After this approval, you will receive an email confirmation (e-mail address registered in the registration form - if you don't receive it, check your "junk mail" folder).
- The receipt, with the official data of the promoter of the event and issued by the registration system, is the official document of the Congress. Infocus Organização de Congressos, Eventos e Palestras Ltda. does not issue invoices.
II - COMMITMENTS (EMPENHO)
Payments will not be accepted through commitment.
III - DECLARATIONS
Residents, undergraduate and graduate students must send a declaration issued and signed by the institution to which they are linked to the Executive Secretariat of the Event through the PARTICIPANT'S AREA on the event website.
The participant who does not send the declaration corresponding to his category by the day of the event must pay the difference for the registration fee in the category "Non-Member" corresponding until the day of the event.
IV - CANCELLATION / REFUND
- Cancellation request must be formalized through an email sent to the Congress Secretariat.
- The refund of the amount paid will be effective for registrations canceled up to 60 days before the event or according to article 49 of the Brazilian Consumer Protection Code, at any time, as long as the request is made within 7 days after payment is made.
- Request for cancellation or withdrawal after the stipulated period will not be refunded, except when in accordance with art. 49 of the CDC.
- The refund will be made up to 30 days after the end of the event with a retention of 30% of the amount paid, except for cases of art. 49, sole paragraph of the CDC, the refund will be in 2 working days.
- There is no refund for registration made in the wrong category, except for cases of art. 49 of the CDC.
- Failure to attend the event will not be refunded.
- Duplicate entries will be returned according to the established deadline and only after receipt of proof of effective duplication.
- The reimbursement will be carried out directly in a bank current account that has the congressman as the account holder.
- Under no circumstances will there be a refund outside the rules established above.
V - DATA USE AUTHORIZATION
When registering, the participant automatically authorizes the use of your registration data by the event organization, free of charge, and the sharing of them with partner and supporting companies of the INFOCUS Web Hall, with the exclusive purposes of generating statistical data, promoting knowledge and enabling actions and reactive projects to the event. This authorization may be revoked at any time, upon simple request to the Secretariat or to the carrying out entity.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Infocus Organização de Congressos, Eventos e Palestras Ltda.
Bank: Itaú (341)