Deadline for Submission of Papers: October 19th, 2019.
- Abstracts may be submitted via the submission website only. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please include abstract title, authors complete name and institution(s) of all. Grant acknowledgments should not appear in abstracts, but in the printed poster.
- Limit of authors by abstract: 12 (twelve)
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings: - Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 500 words. Tables figures and charts cs are permitted (max of 01 per abstract) and must be in JPG or PNG format and of high resolution, but not exceding 02 MB.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact the Congress Secretariat. Please check your abstract for accuracy and grammatics. Abstracts corrections are not allowed after submission.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
- The list of approved abstracts will appear at the INFOCUS web site. An email will be sent to the author responsible for abstract submission.
- At least, one of the abstract authors must be registred for the congress by October 19th, 2019 or advise us of its withdrawal by this date. Registration ensures publication and presentation.
- If an abstract were accepted, the presenting author must attend the congress and present it in person.
- Please provide all pertinent contact information to ensure that correspondence is received promptly and accurately. You must specify the "presenter author."
Abstract Sessions and Categories
In order to better organize the process of evaluation and further presentation of the abstracts, please indicate the session and categorie that better fit the content of your abstract.
Sessions: please select only one of the topics listed bellow:
- Clinical Mycology: contents related to fungal infections in adult patients (except for microbiology)
- KIDS: Mycologic: contents related to fungal infections in pediatric patients(except for microbiology)
- Microbiology: topis specifically related to diagnosis, pathogenesis, antifungal susceptibility, immunology, experimental data, proteomics, genetics, etc. (basic science and clinical microbiology)
Categories: please select only one among the topics listed bellow:
- Antifungal susceptibility and resistance
- Clinical management
- Endemic mycoses
- Fungal infections in critically ill patients
- Fungal infections in the immunocompromised host
- Host defense and immunology
- Molecular mycology and Proteomics
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacology
Publication: All accepted abstracts will be published digitally.